Artist Development Fund
Make a tax-deductible donation through PayPal today:
What is it?
An ASOC managed public fund for attracting tax-deductible philanthropic gifts.
What is the purpose of this fund?
The purpose of the fund is to enable ASOC to continue to provide affordable development opportunities for artists, for example, through:
- The provision of regular expert-led workshops across all media;
- The provision of art training courses, the annual Summer Art Experience – a one week intensive series including up to 10 independent tutors;
- A scholarship program for young and emerging artists to participate in ASOC artists development events;
- Provision of opportunities for artists participating in the above tutored sessions to exhibit and sell their completed work; and
- Encouraging excellence in art through the provision of art prizes.
This fund enables ASOC to subsidise the above activities without jeopardising the financial health of the organisation. It also serves to spread the membership demographic across a broader cross-section of artists, and thus increase ASOC’s membership.
No monies/assets in this fund will be distributed to members or office bearers except as reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses incurred on behalf of the fund or proper remuneration for administrative services.
What is the benefit to donors?
All donations of $2.00 or more are tax deductible.
How can I donate?
Donations can be made by credit card through PayPal:
An electronic funds transfer can be made to:
Artists Society of Canberra Inc
BSB 805 022
Account Number 03597908
Donations can be made in person at any ASOC event.
Cash and cheques can be posted to:
Artists Development Fund
PO Box 3629
Manuka Post Office
Make sure you include your return address because all donations will be receipted for tax purposes.